Recording available for April 27 Conference Call for Family-Based Immigration Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

monica1

Administrator
Staff member
Conference Call Recording/Video is available http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwQ0C7i2bi4

Because of several calls from community members on issues such as applying for parents, siblings, etc., Rajiv has decided to hold a conference call for family-based immigration under CURRENT LAW. Please note we will not be dealing with the issues under the proposed law. Those will be discussed later next week. The call is free. You are welcome to join:

----------------------------------
Conference Dial-in: : (202) 800-8395
Start Time: 8:00 AM, EST
NEXT CALL DATE: May 9, 2013

-----------------------------------------------------
NOTE: This call does not mean that we have agreed to represent you or that there is an attorney-client relationship between us. This is merely a community service. You should discuss the specifics of your case with the attorney representing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
N400 testing and interview preparation

My status for naturalization changed from in line for interview scheduling to interview scheduled. I'm in Newark, NJ any information or experienced would be helpful.

Relative Visa

Dear Attorney Rajiv,
I have couple of months to hopefully get naturalized as US citizen.-
My sister abroad applied to visit me but got denied twice-
Can I file for her from here(US) and what effect will the previous denial have on my filing from here ?
How soon can I file for her after I get naturalized as a US citizen. She is just coming to visit me here on her vacation and return back home.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.