Recommended Approval chances to be granted

AB Badshah

Hi Everyone !!! I have been reading all the threads of this forum and found them extremely helpful.My time line is :
I applied for asylum 065/06/2015
my finger prints done 05/22/2015
I had my first EAD 12/18/2015
my second EAD 11/30/2016
My Interview 09/07/2017
Recommended Approval 09/26/2017
I was just wondering if you guys can help me that what are the chances of recommended approval to be granted.They called the day I was suppose to pick the decision and told me they will post by mail but after 5 days they gave me recommended approval ....your advise and words will be highly appreciated

Hi Everyone !!! I have been reading all the threads of this forum and found them extremely helpful.My time line is :
I applied for asylum 065/06/2015
my finger prints done 05/22/2015
I had my first EAD 12/18/2015
my second EAD 11/30/2016
My Interview 09/07/2017
Recommended Approval 09/26/2017
I was just wondering if you guys can help me that what are the chances of recommended approval to be granted.They called the day I was suppose to pick the decision and told me they will post by mail but after 5 days they gave me recommended approval ....your advise and words will be highly appreciated
Which office was your interview?

I guess you are in the background check processing. Nobody knows how long it will take. But if your background is clear you will win the case at all.

What exactly include background check cz I have travel history of different countries I’m 38 y female my boys n husband r back home it’s been 3 yrs im here,so will they ask the local police to do investigation cz Back home the system is very slow. The country I am from they will surely do my background check