Recent summary

6 to 8 months for H1 approval at CSC, it's really bad. VSC process H1 within the time frame of 1-2 months.

my receipt date is : Nov 29th 2002.

WAC- 03- 048- xxxxx

i am still waiting.

anybody on or close to this date received your approval. ??

H1-B application lost by CSC. Have the receipt notice though!!

My H1-B transfer applciation was lost by the CSC. My application was filed on Jun 11th 2003, I got the receipt notice within 15 days.
After about a month of receiveing the receipt notice, My lawyer thought of enquiring about my case. He could not locate it on the online system, so he called the phone numbers. Still couldn't locate the case. SO he talked to an actual person and they said they could not locate my case either. Pretty Weird !!!
My lawyer has filed an enquiry, so the folks at CSC will try and locate my file.
I am worried, not sure, what would happen to my case.
You guys have any prior experience of such cases, or heard about it. Do i go out of status, when my current H1-b expires. What happens to my receipt date if i have to file again?

H1 extension approved

WAC-03-102-xxxxx
RD 02/10/03
ND 02/12/03
AD 08/25/03

Just now checked online status, it says "this case has been approved on Aug. 25th approval notice was mailed......"

Best of luck to everyone.

H1 Transfer

RD: 01-13-2003
Approval Date 09-02-2003
WAC-03-080-XXXXX

Just for an update ...My case(H1 Transfer) has been approved. On September 2, 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Do any of you know how much time it is taking for new H1-B filed under premium processing.

Thanks.