Received cards...Nightmare is over!!

foret1

Registered Users (C)
nightware is finally over after 6 years! i received my card (along with my husband's) finally on saturday. am still numb with excitement and think i am dreaming!

thank you everyone in this forum for sharing, for the compassion, for answering questions and helping.

thank you mr. khanna for hosting this community. i am sure that like me, it has helped many others keep their sanity. this is the only place where i ever got answers to my many questions and found out what's happening in the immigration world. most importantly, this is the only place where if found people who could relate to the stress i was going through and who really understood.

i wish you ALL the best of luck and may you also get your miracle soon! until then, may God guide you through this mess called immigration...

foret1 said:
nightware is finally over after 6 years! i received my card (along with my husband's) finally on saturday. am still numb with excitement and think i am dreaming!

thank you everyone in this forum for sharing, for the compassion, for answering questions and helping.

thank you mr. khanna for hosting this community. i am sure that like me, it has helped many others keep their sanity. this is the only place where i ever got answers to my many questions and found out what's happening in the immigration world. most importantly, this is the only place where if found people who could relate to the stress i was going through and who really understood.

i wish you ALL the best of luck and may you also get your miracle soon! until then, may God guide you through this mess called immigration...
Congrats Foret1 on your receiving of your Green Cards. Wishing you the best days ahead now that you are out of this mess.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.