Received BIOMETRICS notice AGAIN!

n400BH9

I have AGAIN received Biometrics Notice, when IT WAS ALREADY DONE IN JULY. Please see briefly the case details as follows:

Filed application in June2014.
Did biometrics in July.
August Both me and wife received Yellow Letter.
Now earlt October She has received Interview Letter!
Two days back I AGAIN RECEIVED BIOMETRICS, being weekend cannot call 800. I tried INFOPASS and online keeps telling "NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOU AREA"

On USCIS website its mentioning in their Alerts dated October 3 2014 that 'Biometrics Letter Sent in Error Again"...and end with "Sorry for Inconvenience"...

I'm scared and confused WHAT DOES ONE DO
Please someone help

Please use common some sense if the USCIS website says so. Why do some people choose to ignore the obvious conclusion based on evidence.

In the worst case scenario (99.99% not true) you will just need to take the biometrics again. What is there to be scared about? It's not like you tested positive for Ebola. And even that can be cured.

You needed some affirmation, I gave you some!

I received an email saying my another biometrics notice was mailed to me, USCIS tier 2 doesn't even know why and the alert was posted in October on the website, I received the email on 11/11. So there is serious reason for concern here.

NJN400:
about 'not being scared'. Well your advise is correct from one angle. My panic/being scared etc is not literally however, technically. Same time does it not TAKE AWAY FROM WORK to ask Off to Report Again! WHAT ABOUT DELAY IN PLANS TO TRAVEL, Get job which require 'Citizenship' etc.

mantikos: Yes mantikos, you should be concerned...

Here's what happened:
I reported to USCIS local office as instructed date/time. The Officer was so nice. She figuratively 'apologized', mentioned about inconvenience etc. ANOTHER FINGER PRINT was taken. However, she said OLD ONES were also OK!! She said will receive Interview Letter ASAP. She also said to ask wife when she is interviewed to ask officer if both us could take oath together.

Received 'Interview Letter' within few days.

Wife was interviewed. After it was done officer asked her 'Do you have any questions?' My wife told her about my scenario. She also informed wife that 'Don't Worry You Will Be Taking Oath together' as they wait for about 2500/3000 people for oath ceremony.

Conclusion: Anyone who receives 'Second Biometric' please you will be inconvenienced. However, Officer's are VERY HELPFUL and will make sure DELAYS ARE SORTED OUT and Interview Letters are expedited!!!!

I SALUTE TO PROFESSIONALISM OF USCIS, ASC, Officers!!!!!!