Re-issue / Renewal Indian Passport at Indian consulate in USA.

janv

In check list of documents for re-issue Indian passport, it is mentioned as "Notarized Color photocopy of current valid US visa on passport or Green card or Employment Authorization Card or I- 797 approval notice documents."
if not, must provide a notarized no status affidavit.
My wife is on Pending Adjustment of Status (I-485) and she has approved Advance parole travel document which is valid for one year. She do not have H4 or EAD. I believe she is in valid status from USCIS point of view. But the passport renewal status requirement do not talk about advance parole document.
Can we apply without "no status affidavit" as we think that she is in proper status.
Thanks in advance.

it may be around 5 years, the passport processing is outsourced, you better call the agency, or email your questions to them. They will answer in couple days.

BLS India Passport, USA
800 K Street NW
Suite MR-12
Washington, D.C. 20001

Email: dc@blsgroup.in
Helpline: +18459990726

I can say just notarize this bunch consisting of old visa, old i94, 485 receipt, and latest Advance parole document.

When I renewed recently, I prepared a bunch of 25 documents, with a list of documents on top, and got it notarized as one bunch. After going the agency's office, they teared of the bunch and took what ever they need. If you are mailing just send as a bunch, they will take whatever they need.