Re-entry permit timeline inquiry

I found out that I had an unreceived call from the U.S. embassy in my country. I didn't know about that because my foreign phone number was off at the time I'm in the U.S.

The case status says exactly:

On June 25, 2010, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

The unreceived phone call is from the same date. I'm trying to call them back, but unfortunately their office is now closed for one week.

Do you think it's possible they set this case status just because the embassy couldn't reach me back in Europe on the phone ?

I got FP notice today, the appointment date is july 22nd. I will try early attempt next week.

Date Applied (normal request): 5/10
Date Recd by USCIS: 5/12
Check encashed on: 5/21
USNIS Notice Date: 5/21
Call INS to Open service request 6/24
Biometrics/Finger-printing notice received: 7/3
Biometrics /FP Appointment date:7/22

To update my case

Readers might be interested in my story. So the re-entry permit is ready for me at the U.S. embassy as they called me couple hours ago to let me know. However according to the USCIS the case is still pending. I really don't know why :)

I put a "service request" with USCIS on my case last week. Do you think I should call them to cancel that or just let it be?

any case update people? Im out of the states and waiting for a call from the consulate to get my RP. case status on USCIS website is unchanged, it's said as acceptance for 3 months now.

I-131 undeliverable

same situation here with me and my husband, we filed the I-131 and it was approved and mail to us on 8/4/10 but it was return to uscis as undeliverable. I called the next day they said they'll get it mail to us again and it's 8/26/10 already we still haven't receive any letter from them. He got everything but that letter. I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to do. He's stuck abroad right now. We expect it to come in on 8/4/10 too. His I-485 interview is 9/16/10. He needs that letter to come soon so he can come back to US for his interview. Anyone have any suggestions on how can he come back w/o that letter?

Here is my timeline for re-entry permit

I-131 for RP:

Date Applied (normal request): 7/3
Date Recd by USCIS: 7/6
USNIS Notice Date: 7/8
Biometrics/Finger-printing notice received: 7/20
Biometrics /FP Appointment date:8/16
RP received : waitiing

Does it take that long for re-entry permit? This is my second permit. Does biometric appt mean that the application is 90 % approved or it can still be denied.?

Thanks