Re-entry permit timeline inquiry

I called the 800 number for change of address and requested the same csr to get a status update for me. I have signed up online but this email is like a reponse to my status update request.

For the benefit of everyone here is the timeline for REP applied.
5/26 - sent
5/27 - rec'd
6/4 - email conf.
6/11 - FP notice and Receipt notice
6/18 - FP appointment

Used EXPEDITE option and sent Express Mail cover..rec'd FP in that cover.

Thanks,
Sam

It seems Expedite work well. Just wonder if I can make the Expedite request after sendding the app as normal delivery? Thanks

How to attempt an earlier walk-in? My wife is going to be in similar situation,

Sent on 6/2
No check cashed. No receipt.

We plan to leave between July 20 and July. Which seems difficult looking at the time line for FP notices.

I created this thread and filed application for reentry permit exactly 2 month ago. Now, the case status says:

"Document production or Oath Ceremony" - june 8th we mailed something.

Does it mean that actual reentry permit has been issued? Everybody said that it would take over 3 months. And this is just 2 months - and just 1 month after biometrics.

I just wonder :) definitely it would be more nice to have it received couple months later to get longer timeframe for come back.

Are they faster or CASE status says bullshit?

3-6 months has been typical. But now it looks like they got faster in their processing. Or you are one of the "lucky" few who got theirs processed much faster than usual.

How to attempt an earlier walk-in? My wife is going to be in similar situation,

Sent on 6/2
No check cashed. No receipt.

We plan to leave between July 20 and July. Which seems difficult looking at the time line for FP notices.

My scheduled appointment for biometrics was June 29. I just walked-in today at the same ASC center at 8 AM (Someone in immigration forum suggested that going to ASC first thing in the morning helps and it sure did help me, there were total 10 people for a huge facility :)) and was out by 8.15 AM. No question was asked related to biometrics earlier than scheduled, she did not even look at anything other than usual stuff. Hope this helps in your planning.

Congratulation! is it going to be my turn? your app is 1 week ealier compare to mine. just wait and hope

Biometrics Notice Date - 6/7/2010
Postal Date Stamp - 6/11/2010
Received Date - 6/14/2010
No LUD or Case Status change. The same message as earlier.
I think yours in the mail pipeline. Good Luck to you.

3-6 months has been typical. But now it looks like they got faster in their processing. Or you are one of the "lucky" few who got theirs processed much faster than usual.

I just wonder if the CASE STATUS webpage is correct/exact. How about others? Do you know about anybody else who got approved so early?

Maybe it doesn't mean I got approved, because I still haven't received anything physically.

My scheduled appointment for biometrics was June 29. I just walked-in today at the same ASC center at 8 AM (Someone in immigration forum suggested that going to ASC first thing in the morning helps and it sure did help me, there were total 10 people for a huge facility :)) and was out by 8.15 AM. No question was asked related to biometrics earlier than scheduled, she did not even look at anything other than usual stuff. Hope this helps in your planning.

So you'r done. have a nice trip

I had an LUD change to 6/11. Before this my address change and status update service request changed the LUD to 6/7. Yesterday I received the address change notice on my pending case at the new address.

Biometrics appointment received today for 9th July.

LUD stand for last updated date. If you create an account for status update you see the LUD for your case.

I've called USCIS customer service ( 1800 number show on the receipt) to ask them about my finger print notice . It went throught a lot of steps by pressing # it promt but it seems no option that I could talk in person with the INS staff. Could anyone here plese tell me how to reach the staff by this 1800 # . Thanks

Attempt at early finger printing was denied at local office. The person taking finger prints said they will have to ask their supervisor to allow it but she was not in today.