Re-entry permit timeline inquiry

The online case status said:

" On May 21, 2010, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Your case is being processed at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

What notice did they send me? was it finger print notice or notice of action? if it was actually the finger print notice then where is it ? was it lost ? how's your online case status say?

This is what my case status says this minute. It is not a finger print notice.

On May 18, 2010, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Your case is being processed at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

same here, it's been 30 days but still no finger print notice. My departure dates is comming closer, just 2 weeks ahead. Should I change the date for 2 weeks later?

I am in the same boat. Life is equally difficult even after getting greencard. I want to leave tomorrow with open ticket, if I get this shit out of my way.

Nothing for me too. My message says the same. I think they mean that they mailed a Receipt Notice. During this time I have file for spouse's REP and ordered it in Mumbai consulate and I changed the address on my case yesterday. My departure date is in July between 15 and 20.

I will give the shippers a date once I get the biometrics notice.

Any update on your cases? none in mine.
To Waitnhope: your app was a few days before mine, hope you get FP notice soon and then my turn to get it. Dont forget to post the message if you have something new on your case. Thanks

To Waitnhope: your app was a few days before mine, hope you get FP notice soon and then my turn to get it. Dont forget to post the message if you have something new on your case. Thanks

Absolutely ! I would post the progress, when it happens, within no time. Same request to you as well as HumHongeKamiyab.

Yes. No update for me as of 1.16PM CST. My boss asks me everyday if I have a date for my departure. If I don't get FP by 6/20 I am going to leave and ask him to fly me back for FP.

On another note my house went on the market yesterday. Things with my move have started to move faster except for the REP biometrics.

Yes. No update for me as of 1.16PM CST. My boss asks me everyday if I have a date for my departure. If I don't get FP by 6/20 I am going to leave and ask him to fly me back for FP.

On another note my house went on the market yesterday. Things with my move have started to move faster except for the REP biometrics.

So, R U moving for a job transfer to your native country? Just curious. I am from India and am graduate of an Ivy League (MBA) and have my new business in the incubation stage. This is going to be my second REP. I have a house here but have rented since selling it would make me lose my shirt.

Yes. Moving to India for three years through job assignment. This is my first REP. By losing your shirt, you mean the housing market in your area has gone down?

So, R U moving for a job transfer to your native country? Just curious. I am from India and am graduate of an Ivy League (MBA) and have my new business in the incubation stage. This is going to be my second REP. I have a house here but have rented since selling it would make me lose my shirt.

can you let me know how to open a service request ! I mean those numbers and specific prompts that we need to select to get to the human voice? Thanks.

can anyone help me with uscis number and specific prompts to open a service request? Thanks.

Any update on your case? None in my case.

None in my case. I did sign up for onine case update via email and text message but never receive a thing from them. HumHongeKamyaab , did you check your online case status on USCIS website? does it also tell you about the finger print date? oh my god, im really getting nervous , my app was 1 week ealier but still nothing, logically my finger print date will be 1 week after yours, everything is out of control because of this shit. Anyway, congratulation

It's going to be my second RP too, first one expired for more than a year and I used GC to return the country since. Do you think that's the reason they delay our app?

It's going to be my second RP too, first one expired for more than a year and I used GC to return the country since. Do you think that's the reason they delay our app?

I callled USCIS yesterday and requested a dumb CSR to open a service request but she said she would not open a service request for status update unless it has been 30 + days since I received Receipt Notice. I told her it was 30 days from Receipt by USCIS (my case it is May 6) and she said NO, it is from the day I received NOA receipt (my case it is May 22). Again, it is the same Non-Functional, Incompetent agency.

I think applying for second REP is a common thing between yours and mine application. May be they are scrutinizing it a little more, don't know. I am also under tremendous pressure to reach India ASAP but feel helpless.

Keep your status updates posted as you get it. I will do the same.