Re-entry permit and biometrics

gino

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

USCIS is certainly making things difficult for everyone! Now we have to do biometrics and fingerprinting for RPs and RTDs. I was just curious if anyone knew how long it takes for them to schedule biometrics after receiving applications for RP permits. I know that it became effective on March 5th, but it would be good to hear about any experience that you may have had with this.

Gino

Hi Everyone,

USCIS is certainly making things difficult for everyone! Now we have to do biometrics and fingerprinting for RPs and RTDs. I was just curious if anyone knew how long it takes for them to schedule biometrics after receiving applications for RP permits. I know that it became effective on March 5th, but it would be good to hear about any experience that you may have had with this.

Gino

Hi everyone.

I'm planning to e-file my RP so want to know if I will still paid the $ 80 biometrics fee plus the application fee $ 305 because when I went to website it say $ 305.
I know most the of time when e-filing their send you the original receipt with your ASC appointment notice

Thanks.

Please do not file online for your RP. USCIS advised applicants not to use online filing due to the new change in rules. File and pay $305, USCIS will advice you to pay the $80 biometrics fee is required.

Please do not file online for your RP. USCIS advised applicants not to use online filing due to the new change in rules. File and pay $305, USCIS will advice you to pay the $80 biometrics fee is required.

Thanks Petertherock77 for your reply.

Hello:

Has anyone of you recently filed for re-entry permit? How much fee did you pay with the application? $305 or $305+$80?

Did anyone get a biometric apt call? or any clue of the time period of when do they call the applicant after filing the application?

I'll be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.
-Waqar

Yes I did file REP on March 8th. I paid $385 as fees. Received case number a week later. Biometrics is scheduled on April 8th.

Hello:

Has anyone of you recently filed for re-entry permit? How much fee did you pay with the application? $305 or $305+$80?

Did anyone get a biometric apt call? or any clue of the time period of when do they call the applicant after filing the application?

I'll be very grateful if you can let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.
-Waqar

Hi waqarali.

I had filed for Re-entry Permit on March 31, 2008 and for the application and Biometrics fees I had paid $385 so I’m waiting for my receipt and my Biometrics Appointment .

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf

Travel Document/biometric

Hi Guys, Do You Need To Get All Ten Print And Photo At Asc For Your Rtd Or Just Index And Photo? So Please Help

Share your biometric apt. experience

Please share your experiences, guys who have visited the centers for their biometric exams.

Based on what was posted earlier, est. date of exam after filing your application is one month? Can the date be re-scheduled?

Any help will be greatly apprecited. We need to come back and apply for the permit and just want to find out the lenght of stay.

Thank you.

Code Type

yes I Did File Rep On March 8th. I Paid $385 As Fees. Received Case Number A Week Later. Biometrics Is Scheduled On April 8th.

Could You Please Tell Me What Is The Code Type, I Mean 1 ,2 Or 3 That Uscis Setup For Biometrcis When You Try To Get Ree-permit?
I Had An Accident On My Finger, I'm Using Badagge. So I'm Not Gonna Make It With 10 Fingers At This Time.
Thanks

long delay!

Hi everyone!

I applied for a re-entry permit and got my receipt last may 12. Now it has been more than 2 months and i have not gotten my biometrics appointment yet! I do not know what to expect now. Has anybody experienced this?

Hi everyone!

I applied for a re-entry permit and got my receipt last may 12. Now it has been more than 2 months and i have not gotten my biometrics appointment yet! I do not know what to expect now. Has anybody experienced this?

Hi ppatricklim

I'm still waiting to my biometrics appointment too I had receive my receipt on April 8, 2008.
We need to be patient uscis working on 2007 cases

Yes I did file REP on March 8th. I paid $385 as fees. Received case number a week later. Biometrics is scheduled on April 8th.

HI after you did your Biormetric did u leave US or you wait for confirmation from USCIS that your allow to leave?