1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Questions on I-130. Technical matter on the form.

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by GreenCardNotYet, Apr 6, 2012.

1. GreenCardNotYet

GreenCardNotYet Registered Users (C)

I am a US citizen. I obtained it thru work.
    I am marrying my ex-wife who overstayed with travel visa.

1. Arrival/departure Record (I-94):
    I-130 has it a dash AFTER three digits, but my wife's I-94 has the dash BEFORE the last tw digits.
    Am I looking at the right number? It is the same, total 11 digits.

2. Your relative's address abroad?
    My fiance (ex-wife) has lived with me for 2+ years. No address abroad now. She overstayed here after 3 months of travel Visa 2 years ago.

3. if filing for your wife, last address at whch you lived together:
    This is filing for my ex-wife who I have currently been living with for over 2 years with overstayed visa.
    We just got the marriage license. We will have a court appointed marriage ceremony very soon.

4. NONIMMIGRANT VISA NUMBER
    I can't find what it is on the Visa. Is it CONTROL NUMBER? OR RED INKED WITH 8 DIGITS?

Thank you for you prompt reply in advance.

Chris
  2. BigJoe5

BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

I suggest that you look on www.uscis.gov and see the materials meant for employers at "I-9 Central". There are images of a variety of documents.
  3. GreenCardNotYet

I am well aware of images. And they do not answer my questions.
  4. GreenCardNotYet

Actually this is for form I-485.

Another question came up.
    What should I put in for her USCIS status?

Is it "Overstayed?"