• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Questions about DV Visa.

globalbiz

1. If during this year submission I will indicate that my address is in UK (I am not a UK national, I am a EU national living there and I was born in a qualifying EU country), and afterwards I will move to another country, will it affect my eligibility or not?

2. I also plan to change my first and last name. It's most likely to occur later this year. If I will submit a certificate that verifies my name change it will be fine?

3. Once DV visa have been issued and green card is received, it is necessary to stay in US for at least 181 days each year?

4. Is there a link to a tex that lists all the grounds for the disqualification? Just to ensure none are present.

5. What kind of sum of money needs to be declared via bank statement to be considered a person who will not rely on a state assistance?

6. Anything else to be aware of?

1. If during this year submission I will indicate that my address is in UK (I am not a UK national, I am a EU national living there and I was born in a qualifying EU country), and afterwards I will move to another country, will it affect my eligibility or not?

2. I also plan to change my first and last name. It's most likely to occur later this year. If I will submit a certificate that verifies my name change it will be fine?

3. Once DV visa have been issued and green card is received, it is necessary to stay in US for at least 181 days each year?

4. Is there a link to a tex that lists all the grounds for the disqualification? Just to ensure none are present.

5. What kind of sum of money needs to be declared via bank statement to be considered a person who will not rely on a state assistance?

6. Anything else to be aware of?

1. Will not affect eligibility.

2. Should be fine.

3. GC is meant for living in the US, need for visiting for a certain number of days.

4. Read the instructions:
https://travel.state.gov/content/da...art_Plain_Language_Instructions_and_FAQs_.pdf

5 & 6. It’s a lottery. Get selected first.