1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Question to inhabitants usa

Discussion in 'Starting and Doing Business in USA' started by sergeyk, Nov 24, 2010.

1. sergeyk

sergeyk New Member

Prompt where will address for search of the person which invests money resources in opening of baking business in territory Russia, siberia.
    Business is registered on the investor. Full information support in your language. A competition in territory the minimum.
  2. sergeyk

sergeyk New Member

I ask to render the investment help at a rate of 50 000 dollars. At us in Russia it is difficult to receive the given sum. You very strongly will help.
  3. PRAHA

PRAHA Registered Users (C)

the check is in the mail .. AND I LOVE YOU ...8976578
  4. HillaryJost

HillaryJost Registered Users (C)

5. eb5 green card

eb5 green card Registered Users (C)

Perhaps there are Microfinance options? Try Kickstarter.com! You could go viral and get the sum you need.
  6. NICK66

NICK66 Registered Users (C)

thats a good idea ..my friend a sculptor manage to get around 8 DOLLARS in donation trough them ..er over the period of 2 YEARS !!:mad: