• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question about security clearance check of IRAN ASIA

2007AS

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am new to this site and first I wanted to thank everyone because in couple days I have answers of lots of my questions,
I have a question that I couldn't find it in another theards:

Does anyone know is there any diffrence in security clearance check if one is university student or not???and haven't worked in any govermental jobs??? or is there any possible way to reduce the timing of it? like do some security check BEFORE the interview...please help me because my case is 2007AS7*** and I think I wouldn't be able to have the visa before septamber!!:(

Salam

Salam Doste aziz
unfortunatly we can not do anything for our security check before our interview, this is just for some country actuly iran is one of that!
as i know house keeper women that never work any where and students have not security check but for iranian poeple i think they almost check all.
background check is start after your interview and finger print,but dont worry ,they must do our security check before septamber and your number have a chance to pass that.security check usually takes 2-4 months,but mabe they do that less than that time.
keep in touch and ask all of your questions

Dear Friends,

As i have got idea that security check is apply to them who have travelled to US before and another country with staying there more then 6 months, but not able to prepare police certificate concerning the offshore country.
one thing I also have figured out that most of candidate who has family with members also possibly passing this check. May be i am wrong in this issue but i have seen most of candidates with family have risen this problem.

On the other hand,If consulate have risen any doubt about Iranian and other muslim countries candidates then embassy has been brought into this check either..
Unfortunately, my case is also in big range, so i am also worriying about the issue. hope we will do pass the CP without problems.....:)

Dear Iranian Buddy
Salam

when we were at Ankara there were so many Iranians that got the visa without any security clearances. the embassy said the ladies from IRAN who are not university students(or graduates) and don't work in any companies don't need SECURITY CHECK.
so unfortunately you need FBI CHECK before getting the visa.but it's not predictable that your security check will/won't be done before Sep 30!
just be hopeful and pray.
good luck

Last edited by a moderator: