1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

question about I129 page 17, Part A/ 2 - education

Discussion in 'General H-1 and H-3 Visa and Related Issues' started by goinggreen, Apr 10, 2012.

  1. goinggreen

    goinggreen New Member

    Im not 100% sure what i should tick for this

    High school grad diploma
    some college credit but less than a year
    one or more years of college no degree

    I have courses achieved which were diplomas, have 19 years work experience plus 4 years education and work experience in specialized field.
    My education though are not from government recognized institution...

    I also do have a masters degree just not in this specialized field...

    Any thoughts?

Share This Page