• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question about filling DS 230 form

fakrun

Dear Sir

My question is:

My unmarred under 21 years children which I had listed at DV lottery E-entry form, some of them will not accompany me neither now nor later to the USA, should they fill out DS 230 form too?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.

Dear Sir

My question is:

My unmarred under 21 years children which I had listed at DV lottery E-entry form, some of them will not accompany me neither now nor later to the USA, should they fill out DS 230 form too?

Thank you in advance for answering my question.

You should be filling in a DS260, not 230?
In any case, you must fill in all unmarried children under 21 (unless they are already US citizens) whether or not they will come with you on your form. If they are not going to come with you they do not need forms of their own filled in.

Dear Mrs. SusieQQQ

First, I thank you for your prompt replay. Concerning DS 260, I red once somewhere in the Internet, that, DV Applicants are excluded. So thank you for twice for correcting my knowledge and answering mine mean question.

With my regards

Dear Mrs. SusieQQQ

First, I thank you for your prompt replay. Concerning DS 260, I red once somewhere in the Internet, that, DV Applicants are excluded. So thank you for twice for correcting my knowledge and answering mine mean question.

With my regards

They used to be, but since this current year are directed there. The instructions for selectees are clear on this and I worry that if you missed that you may have missed something else of importance. Please ensure that you have thoroughly read the instructions (from the link on your selection letter).

Dear Mrs. SusieQQQ

With my regards

You are a Dv2015 selectee and you filled out DS-230 because you read on the Internet that DV selectees are not eligible to use DS-260 form? What does your selectee notification letter says? What does the official DV selectee website say? You opted to go with what you read on the Internet and not what your notification letter says? Waoh! :eek:

Sorry, I'm responsible to be misunderstood. Well I'm not one of the current selectees, but I've bin selected for last fiscal year and denied at the interview because I felled to list all my unmarred under 21 years children at DV lottery E-entry form. I already participated in DV 2016, and thats why I'm asking you as experts in those matters to avoid a similar mistake if I'm multi lucky man to be selected for a second time. Anyway I've just checked a copy of DS 260 and I notice under family information: children, the question: Do you have any children? in this case I would answer yes and but the number of them regardless whether if thy are below 21 or over this age. Is that wright or not?
I would appreciate your support by giving me the correct answer.