• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question about education+ country of birth

lena1

hey.
this is my first year in university so i'm wondering what to choose when i sign up for dv-2018
should i choose some university courses or high school degree? whats better?

another question
i was born in turkey but i never lived there, i have a Jordanian nationality and i live in Jordan.
someone told me i should choose Jordan the country of birth because i have a Jordanian passport and i live in Jordan, is that true?
or should i choose turkey the country of birth then choose Jordan the country that i'm claiming eligibility from? (i mean like this photo)
3026lbb.jpg

1. Educational level chosen during the eDV registration doesn't matter. It isn't taken into consideration during the selection, you you can choose anything. It doesn't matter.

2. Your Jordanian nationality is irrelevant. Both your country of birth AND chargeability country should be Turkey.

Not wanting to pick on this poster but I'm constantly amazed at the people who choose a country other than (if eligible) country of birth despite it being so clearly spelt out in the instructions - and even with a screenshot posted here of the same. It says choose country of birth (unless that wasn't eligible)! It says it's not related to where you live!! At least it's getting caught before entry here, not after as we have seen so many times.

Not wanting to pick on this poster but I'm constantly amazed at the people who choose a country other than (if eligible) country of birth despite it being so clearly spelt out in the instructions - and even with a screenshot posted here of the same. It says choose country of birth (unless that wasn't eligible)! It says it's not related to where you live!! At least it's getting caught before entry here, not after as we have seen so many times.

Yes, but never mind what it says on the official entry form. "Someone told" him....

Lol at the people who make major life decisions based on "what somebody told them."

Education level really does not matter in the lottery entry as has been said here. Only matters if you get selected in the lottery and get to the interview.

Trust me on this - I went through this issue.