• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question( a bit off topic)

Doni19

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing good, for me has been five wonderful months here in the US . I love almost everything about this country( especially NYC).
But as the holidays are nearing I truly miss my family, so I saved up some money and I'm thinking on going there for a 7 days trip. My only concern is me being able to reenter in the USA, I have the green card, valid Albania passport, but I'm concern that something may go "wrong" and I'll not be able to reenter in US. I know is stupid as a question but do you guys think that I'm 100% secure that I'll have no problem on reentering back? Thanks.

Based on what you said, I don't see any problem with a 7 day trip outside the U.S. You should be fine.

Not unless you plan on bringing in any contraband item in your luggage upon your return! Of course nothing in life is 100% guaranteed but based on what you stated above, there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be allowed back into the US.