• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question 7 of DSP 122

hagi

Registered Users (C)
I know you either be a student or working, so what do you put at question 7 if you are a student and have no work experience

Thanks for the quick reply, so I guess on the form 230 the ques 22 I should leave it blank.
Your contribution is priceless, and to all who are helping

Hello,

Is it a mistake to have checked No on question 7 (form DSP 122) knowing that I am a student(full time) but working part time job at the University. I have been working for more than two years, it is a casual job covering all types of work within the University. However I did mention it(my current job) on question 22 (Form DS230).

*It was my first job

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
student

I have another question, if you are currently at the university, do you still mark "high school" as education completed, then when you are giving the history you specify date start for university and write the completion date as "present" ?
Advice me

if you are currently at the university, do you still mark "high school" as education completed, then when you are giving the history you specify date start for university and write the completion date as "present" ?
for your highest completed education you could mark "college, no degree", since you are in college right now, and you will list your uni in the education section below. Or you could mark "high school".