Query on E3 Visa and B1 Visa processing enquiry

Mathew513

Dear Contributors,

My situation is, I have once traveled to US on VWP in the year of 2009-10 for 50 days. Later I have tried for E3 in the 2011 which was refused on checking the employer status under 221(g) query; which didn't reflect on my passport.

later a year I.e., in Jan 2013 I have applied for ETSA and flyed with Emirates and stopped at customs and was been informed that I have filled the ETSA form inappropriately and not admitted into the country at that point and informed that I can re-enter into United states with valid and approved B1 or B2 visa from US embassy.

Now in last month I got 2 year contracting opportunity with a IT services company in Chicago and need to apply for the
E3 myself, so I though I could get some advice here.

Thanks

Mathew

You can check your eligibility status for EB-3 Visa here. The FAQ will provide you information on E-3Visa.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Advice on 221(g)

Hi everybody,

I am Raj and I applied for E3 visa last year. I was asked to give a written proof of what ever I said
Then I was given 221(g) and asked for few documents which my agent didn't supply
According to the issued 221(g) it will be open for 1 yr and in case I can't submit papers it expires.
I tried to withdraw my application and embassy was not intersted to do so.
So, I waited for an yr and planning to re-apply but a bit nervous what questions will be asked.
Last year I attended USA embassy in India and now planning to attend in Sydney.
I also did a mistake as this was my first time to face any embassy in my life I said truth to them
I got papers from an agency who promised me a job once I land there and I gave them this in writing
May be this is the reason for stalling of my visa.
Thought that someone can guide me in proper way.
Please help me guys

Thx in advance
Raj