Queries for PERM Application, i140 Approved, H1B Extension

gursikh133

I-140 approval and experience transfer: Addressing PERM application, priority date, and experience listing concerns

Hi Rajiv Sir, Thank you for your help on our communities.

My I-140 was approved with Company 1 with priority date is in 2013. I left Company 1 in 2019. I changed my H1B to Company 2 and then company 3 and then laid off in Aug 2020 due to pandemic.

I applied for B1/B2 Visa because I was not able to leave the country and was getting out of status, My B1/B2 was approved in Jan-202n1. Then Company 4 applied for my H1B transfer and got approved. Now my H1B is valid till 13 Jan 2024. I am working with Company 4 now since Mar 2021.

Company 4 never applied for my PERM due to the fear of recession. Now Company4 has good business. HR dept has asked me the H1B Extension documents which I provided them today. HR manager also asked me to persuade with my manager to apply for labor (start GC process). Currently my current company 4 is filing for my h1B extension.

Q1. Do you think my h1b extension will be approved by USCIS because some friends say that Company 4 had to apply for your Perm firsm and then only USCIS will approve your extension.

Q2. How to convince my manager in company 4 to start my GC process or should I move to a consulting company who is ready to start my GC Process?

Q3. What is the best course of action I should take if my current H1B Visa situation?

Thanks in Advance!