Qs about N-400

Hi,
I am filling N-400 currently, i have a question about Spouse section i.e. Qs 4-9. I got married once only and my spouse deceased. In Qs 4-9, the form asks information about current and prior spouse. So, according to my understanding, i should not fill out current spouse section and fill prior spouse section, because my only spouse has deceased so he becomes prior spouse. I wanted to reconfirm that I am understanding this correctly.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,
I am currently filling N-400 and i have a couple of qs about Part 2: 'Information about you'. I am an Indian by birth, have Indian nationality and now i am filing for US citizenship. Since five years I am living here as a lawful permanent resident, so in part 2 qs 9 where I am asked about country of citizenship or Nationality, what should i put? India or US?

Hi,
I am filling N-400 form and i have a qs about part 2 qs 7. I first got my green card in 2001, but came only once. I got some serious health issues and my green card got cancelled. In 2006, my green card got renewed and I came to US and since then fulfilling the requirement of US Resident.
So what should i put in part 2, qs 7: that since when I am a Resident of United States, Shall i put 2001 or 2006.

Any help is appreciated.

If the green card you obtained in 2006 was a fresh new green card (not a renewal/replacement/reinstatement of the old one) obtained through an entirely new green card process, the "Resident Since" date on it should say 2006 and you should write that 2006 date as the date you became a permanent resident.

But if your new green card is a reinstatement of the old one, and you obtained it through the SB-1 process (Returning Resident Visa) at a US consulate, it should say 2001 as the Resident Since date and you would write that date as the date you became a permanent resident.