Properly reflecting minor alcohol offense in U.S. citizenship application?

sben789

When I was 20, I had a minor in consumption offense (e.g., drinking underage). I am now in my mid-20s. The charge was later dismissed through the assistance of a lawyer. How can we know whether the following questions on the U.S. citizenship application are true or not?

1) Have you EVER committed, assisted in committing, or attempted to commit, a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested? [Here, I originally pled guilty, but the charge was later dismissed. Does this mean the crime was "committed"? Also, I never went to jail for the crime, so was there technically an "arrest"?]

2) Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including any immigration official or any official of the U.S. armed forces) for any reason? [Here, I received a citation for the alcohol-related offense, but it was dismissed. I'm assuming that the answer is "yes" even though the charge was dismissed, right?]

3) Have you EVER been charged with committing, attempting to commit, or assisting in committing a crime or offense? [Does a "charge" presume guilt? Like is this true even though it was dismissed?]

4) Have you EVER been convicted of a crime or offense? [So, I'm assuming this is NO, because it was dismissed, right?]

5) Have you EVER received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled? [I was originally asked to do some form of community service, but this request was later dropped. This is kinda confusing, because technically not sure what the right answer is given that I was asked to do this at one point, then it was dropped.]