Proof of residence while living with relatives (no lease agreement)

mutika

Hi,
I am having interview for naturalization (based on marriage) in 3 weeks.
The problem is that we are living with my husband's brother last 4 months (we don't rent), just living together (They own the apt, and we are paying for Coned, Tv, Internet etc, but not having actual lease agreement since we are relatives))). And I was thinking, if Letter for proof of residence from my brother-in-law will work? Or maybe there are some other options, like letter from building Management or how do you call the owners of the house? (That just popped in my head just now, not sure it' ll be easy to get)
Thank you!

1st - I want to collect as much evidence as possible. And 2nd - we were away to UK for almost 11 months before returning for good and started living with my brother-in-law (I was traveling back and forth within 6 months allowance), and since we were renting in the UK, I don't have any lease agreements for this 11 period too

Ok. I suppose you know that your 11 month absence might be use to deny your application as well, if it was recent.

As I already told my trips outside the US lasted less than 6 months, I did not break continuous residency requirements.