Premanent Residency denied

rursable

Hi,

I just got an email from USCIS stating that my Permanent Residency status is denied. We are still waiting for their letter to explain why I got denied, but this retty much shatters our world

I got to US using K1 Visa and everything went fine, even at our interview. My husband and I are very upset that they might want me out of the country. He is a citizen and has no criminal records for the last 10 years, I might need an attorney for this whole thing.

Can anyone suggest us what to do/good attorney of immigration law for Washington area?
Any help will be appreciated, thank you so much in advance.

I suggest you post this in the general section. You may get better response than in here.

Sorry you are going through this. What red flags did you notice? They should at least tell you why you were denied. If it was for lack of evidence, you could try to reach out to them so you can submit more evidence.

Can you provide more details about your case and how the interview went? Is your husband a US citizen by birth or he too once immigrated? Were you ever sponsored previously by someone else before this sponsorship?

Can anyone suggest us what to do/good attorney of immigration law for Washington area?
Any help will be appreciated, thank you so much in advance.