!!Pre-Approved labor needed Very good contracting rate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usgcman

Registered Users (C)
!!Pre-Approved labor needed.Very good contracting rate!!

I am in my 7 th year of H1B. I need a Pre-approved labor.I have an excellent contracting rate.

Please contact me at usgcman@yahoo.com

send me a private message with your e-mail and phone #...

I processed my labor from two locations and I got approved from both the places, I used one labor and I have one to give anyone who needs..

It is from california and was approved last year in June. more details in mail..

DO NOT SEND YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER to anyone asking in any message forum.

they offer for your client. not for you. once you transfer your client then you will hear that your profile does not suit the preapproved labor or you will asked for hefty money or blackmailed in all possible ways.

browse around this forum. see the diffference in response for similar postings - check how many companies responded when you say you have client to transfer for preapproved labor verses when people just ask for preapproved labor.

saigc, why are you freaking out. The reason I am asking his mail and phone # is to discuss about how my labor will suit him, how else do you think I can help him ?? and I requesting the PERSONAL INFORMATION by private message... so just chill out !!

there are cases that are like you described where people are duped.. but, I have passed on my company's info to 20-30 of them from these forums, and atleast 3-4 of them are happy to use other labors from my company which suited their profile, rest of them didn't fit, so they are still looking.

My lawyer is rajiv.s.khanna, as my employer does not have lawyer, and he should be able to tell whether my labor suits this person are not.

check all my posts in this portal, and you will see more about me and my posts in this community..

Don't generalise your statement.. and I am not employer, and believe it or not, I am not going to take single dollar for using my labor(Labor belongs to my employer), and my labor certificcation is still with rajiv.s.khanna..

dasarihp_newid

dont take it personal. i always use to caution people. you may be genuine or not - it does not matter. but do you know how many fraud companies hunt for its prey in this forum. there is nothing wrong in cautioning people. genuine companies recruit people irrespective of whether they need sponsorship or have clients or not.

infact i always use to add a line addressing posters like you to not take it personal. missed to add it this time.

you can always discuss everything in PM. why email and contact numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.