• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Police certificate

Punchy

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I are African living in Asia. I won DV-2008 with pretty low case number (AF4XXX). We will have CP here in the country we are currently living in. My concern is, should the police certificate be from both our native country and our country of residence or the certificate from the country we are living in is enough? I lived here for about 2 years and my husband for about 5 years...

I do appreciate any kind of feedback...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to obtain police certificates from the countries that you lived in at least 6 months after you were 16 year old. From some countries you dont need to obtain police certificate. Check police certificates by the countries where you lived and have been currently living from reciprocity tables, http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/country_pick.htm#C.
Kind regards..

My husband and I are African living in Asia. I won DV-2008 with pretty low case number (AF4XXX). We will have CP here in the country we are currently living in. My concern is, should the police certificate be from both our native country and our country of residence or the certificate from the country we are living in is enough? I lived here for about 2 years and my husband for about 5 years...

I do appreciate any kind of feedback...:)

Last edited by a moderator: