Please Post Your Approvals Here

Wife got second approval

Our case was approved 11/06. I got the card on 03/07.
My wife got the second approval notice email 04/26/07.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Card ordered

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Our case was approved 11/06. I got the card on 03/07.
My wife got the second approval notice email 04/26/07.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I-485 Approved on 05/07/2007

Yesterday (05/07/2007) received approval notice

Filing: Concurrent with Pre-Aapproved LC ( ND 08/01/2001)
Concurrent ND: Dec15,2005

I had written to the first lady re: name check. The letter was forwarded to the justice department and the FBI, which in turn responded to me about name check clearance.