please need help my faince did mistake

fatima2019

after the first inetrvie was seem everything is good and they keep my passport and after they call ask about tax of 2007 after that no answer my faince airplan com and he want go back so we decide do small party just parent and imame was in it and we read fatiha and next day my husbande go back usa and me stay wait answer from counsula after they call for nather intervie and give my passport back say his income not enough breing proof he was pay children support whene me tell my faince that he become angry and write counsula say why not give us and we did get religion marry by imame
me whene see was so angry tell him what write that what we did was just ceremony not maried and imame was just read qeran not marry us
so i write counsula but ask nather question about document so see if she will tell me something because they was not answer his email she answer me but say nathing about email he write even dos he call say nathing just say breing document all will be oke
did that mean i have nathing to scare and counsula did not see email he write?
if was write was call me tell me about it?
please i am down dont know what to do

Please ask someone to help you compose this better. I have a fair idea what you are saying, but cannot comment until this is more comprehensible.

after the first inetrvie was seem everything is good and they keep my passport and after they call ask about tax of 2007 after that no answer my faince airplan com and he want go back so we decide do small party just parent and imame was in it and we read fatiha and next day my husbande go back usa and me stay wait answer from counsula after they call for nather intervie and give my passport back say his income not enough breing proof he was pay children support whene me tell my faince that he become angry and write counsula say why not give us and we did get religion marry by imame
me whene see was so angry tell him what write that what we did was just ceremony not maried and imame was just read qeran not marry us
so i write counsula but ask nather question about document so see if she will tell me something because they was not answer his email she answer me but say nathing about email he write even dos he call say nathing just say breing document all will be oke

pls contact me via visamadeeasy.blogspot.com