please help

gabbygabby

I would like someone to help me with my situation, I came here for marriage on tourist visa, my husband keeps saying he s getting his green card soon, as he asked them to renew it but they sent it to an old adress, then he had a felony but he did fine and they promised him to send the green card to him on last july, but we received nothing, now he says he want to try to get citizenship. to tell you the truth I have been hearing this for two years now, and I am really tired, all what I want to know, is he a resident or lying to me. I just wann know the truth. because I overstayed my visa. I hope you have a way to help me, I assure you all what I need to know is the truth, so I can start from there, Thank you for your help

I think you have been misled by him. You should get answers to these questions:

How did he qualify for a green card? (Normally green cards are sponsored by a relative, employer or if born in certain countries, through green card lottery)

Does he have any letters from immigration showing green card approval?

What country is he from? How about you?

Once cannot get citizenship unless one has a green card and has lived in the US for 5 years.

Visitor

Hi
I came in US as visitor last month . after I arrive my situation is change . i apply political & religion asylum 3 days ago . i want to work am really boring staying at home . its possible to request work permit or i have to wait 150 day .

your advice highly appreciate .