please help

geot

Registered Users (C)
my wife won dv 2011 and the interview was scheduled and we recieve appointment letter from KCC.Unfortunately the day of the interview was a holiday and the consulate could not assist us. A new appointment was fixed for us and attended that in May. The first officer did not take the appointment letter we received from KCC. We infact were not aware because it was totally a new experience to us.

After the interview the we found the appointment letter resting in our bag. We were given a sheet that says our application has been put to administrative processing.
My question is that, as it was mandatory to bring appointment letter to the interview and for us that did not get to them, can that be a ground for disqualification?

Not bringing the letter is not grounds for disqualification. Did the appointment letter state it is mandatory to bring to the interview?

thanks very much for that.
Again, i emailed them to informed them that, there was a documents resting in my bag.
the consulate replied and said our case is still under administrative review and should only have patience until they revert to us.
although we sent all requested documents at the time of interview, does that mean, we don't have a probe about our telling them of the document resting in the bag?

please try answering this for us.

thanks.

it was mandatory but the officer i dont think ask for that and requested for other ones which we gave to them.