Please help!!

Saun

I received a letter from the Dallas Backlog elimination center saying that they have the intent to deny my labor certification which was done back in 2003 using RIR. I went to consult other lawyers(board certified) and basically they said that my lawyer totally screwed up my application. The letter says the job description of the advertisement was too restrictive and the ETA form's description of job did not match the advertisement. I have fired my lawyer and hired a new one. My new lawyer suggested we request a consent from the elimination center to readvertisement although the letter didn't say anything about that except providing evidence to show the requirements for the job arise from business necessity.

My question is does anyone every encounter this kinda problem and if so, what are the chances of getting approval to readvertise? My new lawyer told me he never came across a problem like this and if it's not approved, we will have to refile everything again and get a new priority date since I am already on the 7th year of my H1B visa. I have waited for three years for the labor certification and one can imagine how frustrating it has been since I got the letter from the elimination center.

Also, does any one have any suggestions what I could do to complain about my former lawyer?? Thanks for any help I can get.