please help me

sane

hi, Because of not regitering to selective service, INS wants Selective service letter and explanation why i didn\'t register? I am 28 and couldn\'t register now. I was unaware at the time of registration. HOw can i submit the letter and explanation?

No Title

By applying to SSS in a form , you can get a letter saying so and so is not eligible to be registered. I applied and received a letter from SSS before my interview. However I was not asked anything about the registration. May be because I was above 26 years when I entered the country.

More details are there at sss.gov

FILING PETITION

HI CAN A US CITIZEN FROM THE ISLAND OF ST CROIX FILE PETITION FOR THIER SPOUSE TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES,THANK YOU

lost green card out side of USA

Hi, I have lost my green card about one year ago and had an emergency travel to Iran. Please tell me what to do to get in to United States.

Reply : lost green card out side of USA

Did you talk to U.S.Embassy in Iran? If not,talk to them
first. They will tell you what to do. I think you need to
prove that it was really lost and the reason of lost.For example, you can post an ad in the newspaper in Iran saying that your green card was lost. You can notify police department in your area and get
a document from Police, and then submit these documents
to U.S. Embassy with your application for a new green card.
Based on how you got your green card, it might take about a year as far as I know. In the meantime,they might let you get into U.S. Be good luck.