Please help 2nd RFE !!!

matt_ramesh_sap

Hello,

I have received 2nd RFE on my H1 application. My bachelors is in Chemical Engg and Masters in Management. I have 4 years of IT Experience. Following is the content of query:

"It appears that the beneficary may be qualified to perform the services in a speciality in a speciality occupation in the field of Chemical Engineering or Management. It is not evident from the documentation provided that the beneficiary's degree qualifies him as programmer analayst. It is noted that the beneficiary has taken computer programming course and has years of related experience.

Please submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college level credit for training and/or work experience in the speciality at an accredited college or university which has program for granting such credit based on an individuals training/and or work experience."

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!

Regards,
M_K

Sounds like you need a foreign credential evaluation which will take into account your work experience. Contact Foundation for International Service in Washington State. Ask them for an opinion.

http://www.fis-web.com/

Send this RFE copy , your training certificate, exp ceftificate along wiht your degree certificate and required fee to www.wes.org. They give you evaluation for immigration purposes.

matt_ramesh_sap said:
Hello,

I have received 2nd RFE on my H1 application. My bachelors is in Chemical Engg and Masters in Management. I have 4 years of IT Experience. Following is the content of query:

"It appears that the beneficary may be qualified to perform the services in a speciality in a speciality occupation in the field of Chemical Engineering or Management. It is not evident from the documentation provided that the beneficiary's degree qualifies him as programmer analayst. It is noted that the beneficiary has taken computer programming course and has years of related experience.

Please submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college level credit for training and/or work experience in the speciality at an accredited college or university which has program for granting such credit based on an individuals training/and or work experience."

Any help will be greatly appreciated !!

Regards,
M_K

What you can do is get a reference letter from the professor of the college where you graduated from. That should do it. I hope your education was done in US. A US professor can write a strong letter of recommendation stating the analyst skills you have gained in your degree program.

If not going to a other resources like mentioned above can help as well.