Pittsburgh SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumuser

Registered Users (C)
I found there is no SESA tracker for Pittsburgh. I though why not have one.
Reason: Recently filed labour from Pittsburgh.
Wecome Amigos.

No. It was in 2004 Apr.
I don't know about the status.
My Company will inform only if the labor is cleared from State & Fedaral.

Since they(PGH SESA) are processing 9/2004 , your must have been forwarded to Philly. They usually send a letter to employer and Attorney when they forward the case.

I have files recently. I was just wondering how long it is taking for others.

Mine got filed on July 2004

Hi all,

Thanks for this thread. Just want to share my filing date for labour with pittsburgh. Mine date is July 2004.

Thanks,

Still waiting th ehar some thing from state

My P date is July 2004 with state. But till now I did not recevied any inofrmation regarding my case.

Pittsburgh SWA

One of the LCs filed by our co in 10/04 3rd week got approved by Pittsburgh SWA in 11/04 4th week. However no word on another case filed just 4 days after the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Labor filed in Dec,04

Hi Folks,
My labor is filed in Dec, 2004.
Any news on the status.
Thanks
a_vind

Thanks for creating this thread! Let's keep it alive.

Mine was filed to Pittsburgh in November of 2004. I have not heard anything yet and do not even know where it is now.

I have seen from the tracking thread that one case filed in OCT 04 got approved. I hope it is not a one off case and they are really processing cases from PIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.