• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

photo: foreign object

A stray object obscures part of background on the edge of the picture

• Cut it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it like that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

creaze

Hi all,

Yet another picture confusion: i've had a photo taken in the studio, and accidentally a corner of a lamp glareshield came into view. It covers about 15 percent of the field way outside my head, i.e. it only obscures a spot of the background. I've ran my picture through the photo tool, but it's still there.

The photo requirements say that the picture be taken against a white background and not enhanced. I could cut out the piece of shield using Photoshop, but then under careful examination one could detect the perfectly white area next to the almost white background.

Should i cut it out or leave it and submit the picture as it is?

Thank you

Hi all,

Yet another picture confusion: i've had a photo taken in the studio, and accidentally a corner of a lamp glareshield came into view. It covers about 15 percent of the field way outside my head, i.e. it only obscures a spot of the background. I've ran my picture through the photo tool, but it's still there.

The photo requirements say that the picture be taken against a white background and not enhanced. I could cut out the piece of shield using Photoshop, but then under careful examination one could detect the perfectly white area next to the almost white background.

Should i cut it out or leave it and submit the picture as it is?

Thank you
Go back and get another photo taken there is still enough time. They should do it for free.