Philadelphia rejecting 80% cases for labor-federal level.

Rumorville

Never heard this rumor before:D :D ,

It must be 245i ones who do not qualify for RIR but they applied anyway..........

I think its lawyer's job to decide which advertisement to use.. Lawyers know that government doesn't like internet ads....(all the lawyers I've talked to told me the same thing)

Hi usnycus,

Thanx ... my labor/rir got approved. Looks like the tonetalker in Denver has not been updated. I was worried as i could not get any status ...but my autorney mentioned that he got the approval in the mail.

good luck to all.

Hi usnycus,

Thanx ... my labor/rir got approved. Looks like the tonetalker in Denver has not been updated. I was worried as i could not get any status ...but my autorney mentioned that he got the approval in the mail.

good luck to all.

Re: Rumorville

Originally posted by hangu
Never heard this rumor before:D :D ,

It must be 245i ones who do not qualify for RIR but they applied anyway..........

I think its lawyer's job to decide which advertisement to use.. Lawyers know that government doesn't like internet ads....(all the lawyers I've talked to told me the same thing)

:rolleyes:

Read thread carefully hangued, they were all IT professional, not 245i.

In good time even people got labor (that too in four month) with internet ads.

Re: Re: Rumorville

Originally posted by RahulatDC

:rolleyes:

Read thread carefully hangued, they were all IT professional, not 245i.

In good time even people got labor (that too in four month) with internet ads.

Read it very carefully,

Very interesting topic (almost 3000 view the time I checked) but only few(6/7) people have replied. I personally didn't find any truth. It might be true they are rejecting more than usual cases. But com on 80% ??? :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Rumorville

Originally posted by hangu

Read it very carefully,

Very interesting topic (almost 3000 view the time I checked) but only few(6/7) people have replied. I personally didn't find any truth. It might be true they are rejecting more than usual cases. But com on 80% ??? :eek:

Well haggu, I wish and pray for the same that it shouldnt be true, but as mentioned my reliable source and some of the other data I worked out, its coming quite closer.

look at philly DOL thread

It looks from that thread that 80% is getting cleared. Ofcourse there could be alittle stringent about paper ads. But then Philly DOL was like that everytime.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rumorville

Originally posted by RahulatDC

Well haggu, I wish and pray for the same that it shouldnt be true, but as mentioned my reliable source and some of the other data I worked out, its coming quite closer.

May be you are right, they are rejecting 80% of labor with internet ads