Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case details

My case was approved at Delaware SESA and was transferred to Philadelphia DOL on April 11th 2002.

Case details:

EB-2 Non-RIR

Please post your case details

Tim

Any body have any new approvals

Any latest approval from DOL? What month is DOL processing? Have they crossed May?

I dont think they have opened May'02 cases

Well, mine is a non-RIR EB-2 case and it has been sitting there since April 2002. If you assume that they are processing both RIR and non-RIR cases at the same rate at the DOL, then no May cases have not yet been opened

difficult to say...

Apparently, DOL is not following the normal sequence. At least that's the case for my company. There are a couple of cases that were received on May 13th and certified on May 21st and also cases received in March/April still waiting appoval. My case was received on April 15th along with three others. All except mine were certified on April 30th.
FYI, they are ALL Non-RIR cases.

The Sequesnce may depend on the EB category

I think the processing is also dependent on the EB category in DOL. and I believe the EB3 processing is faster right now than the EB2 so if you are in EB2 it may take longer.

gc_2251 are the cases approved in you company for EB2 or EB3

Status checks

Is it OK to check the automated status messages once a day? Will that be a problem???

Also are there any May EB2-RIR cases that have been approved so far.....

The general status line 1-215-861-5250 says that the clear RIR cases received in the past 30 days....

Re: Any body have any new approvals

Rams,
What is your labor date and when it got approved from SESA and transferred to DOL.
Just wanted to know so that I acn get an idea.
My PD:June 25,2001

Originally posted by ramss
Any latest approval from DOL? What month is DOL processing? Have they crossed May?

DOL trasfer date

My receipt date at DOL is June 4, 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Check out this website

That information is almost a month old. That is why I was trying to check up if DOL has finished MAY RIR and moved into June. From what I understand these times are updated once a month.

Originally posted by Tim Willis
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

I am not sure if I understand this table right, but from what I can understand, it seems regional office is currently processing March 2002 non-RIR cases and May 2002 RIR cases.

PHP:
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Tim

Re: Re: DOL trasfer date

Initial labor filing date is June 2001.

SESA approval on May 30, 2002

Originally posted by prasad kumar
Rams,

what is initial labor filing date?
April 2001 or May 2001

Re: Re: Re: DOL trasfer date

Rams,
You filed in June 2001 in virginia and you got approval so soon.You are lucky.
Thanks a lot for the info.
Originally posted by ramss
Initial labor filing date is June 2001.

SESA approval on May 30, 2002

More participation

I am sure there are a lot of guys out there who have their LCs pending out at DOL.

Come on guys, share your information and let us keep this forum moving.

Thanks

Receipt Date April 30th 2001
VA SESA approved July 1st 2002

I really confused after looking in to the forum discussions. Is there any particular process for Philly DOL? Do they process cases on State base or individual? Without queries how some cases taking so long?

Hey guys any more updates you have…

Status
Not open for further replies.