Philadelphia BEC - Registered As TR when applied as RIR

clueless2001

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I have my Labor Applied thru Harrisburg, PA in Nov 2004.
Currently my Application is with Philly BEC.
ETA Case Number: T-05XXX-XXXXX
When my lawyer checked my case with BEC, Its showing up as "Processing Type:TR "
But I have applied as "RIR".
My Lawyer assures that i was on "RIR" and suggests me ""not to worry too much about that as that is INS's Internal Language!!""

Does anybody have a similar experience??

Also my "Case Status:Incomplete" --- What does this mean?

My PD is Nov 04

Thanks!
:confused:

You are lucky. TR queue at PBES is around Dec 2003 and RIR queue at April 2001. Let them process as TR. Incomplete status indicates that data entry is not complete and no 45-day letter.

clueless2001 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have my Labor Applied thru Harrisburg, PA in Nov 2004.
Currently my Application is with Philly BEC.
ETA Case Number: T-05XXX-XXXXX
When my lawyer checked my case with BEC, Its showing up as "Processing Type:TR "
But I have applied as "RIR".
My Lawyer assures that i was on "RIR" and suggests me ""not to worry too much about that as that is INS's Internal Language!!""

Does anybody have a similar experience??

Also my "Case Status:Incomplete" --- What does this mean?

My PD is Nov 04

Thanks!
:confused:

I have the same issue

My case is RIR and the 45-day letter did indicate it, but my status now at Philly (from the screenshot they sent me) is now TR. I do not think we will be lucky to get approved soon, because TR requires more recruitment work and we never had done that. Now Philly is working on RIR for both 2001 and 2002, with some October 01 RIR cases got approved. With a PD of Feb 02, I am worried that I will miss this bus again.

Jaiatl said:
You are lucky. TR queue at PBES is around Dec 2003 and RIR queue at April 2001. Let them process as TR. Incomplete status indicates that data entry is not complete and no 45-day letter.

My case status says TR instead of RIR

Its been a while since anyone updated the thread.
Did any of you guys pursue the processing type issue?
Did PBEC change it from TR to RIR?

Thanks in advance for your response.

I have the same Issue and my lawyer also says to wait until we hear from them. She says it is a mistake on the DOL's part and they will fix it since we have sent them proof showing that we applied as RIR. They say not to worry at all. However, I feel that this has delayed my case. It is very frustrating that this should happen but I am glad to know I am not alone. How is your situation? Did it get resolved?
Thanks!