Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Frustrating...

This week after getting through to them with great difficulty found out that the analyst working on the case is on vacation and no one else can get into the files. Just incredible! :mad:

Hi Blackhole2003,

I am in somewhat of a similar situation myself. The backlog status shows as 'In Process' and that status has been there for a while. Talked to my lawyer and he says just wait it out till the 30th. PBEC wants my lawyer to call them and that is not of much help. I just hope the cases are worked on even after the 30th. Already heading towards my 8th year extension shortly. Real Frustrating....

/S

Still waiting... no hope..
Submitted the RR on 29th August still IN PROCESS. i am in 9th Year. Soon I will file my 10th year.
I don't know how long it is going to take. i replied my 45 days letter in Feb 2005.

AFter SEp 30

We called PBEC they said they will continue to process after sep 28 but will be limited to once a month..didn't tell anything else ...so don't know how long it will take after sep 28 ...

Online status

Hi guys,

My labor was applied on Jan 2003. The online status yesterday shows the application as CERTIFIED. Does this mean the labor has been approved ?

If yes then how much time does it take to get the official letter ?

I am asking this question since I have a job offer from a candian company and I have to decide whether I wait for my green card or abandon everything and move to canada ?

amit

Certified means Approved

Hi Amit,
Congrajulations. Your labor is Approved and based on the trend, you can expect hard copy anywhere from 3days to 3 weeks

Hi guys,

My labor was applied on Jan 2003. The online status yesterday shows the application as CERTIFIED. Does this mean the labor has been approved ?

If yes then how much time does it take to get the official letter ?

I am asking this question since I have a job offer from a candian company and I have to decide whether I wait for my green card or abandon everything and move to canada ?

amit

I know that this has been asked again and again, and that doing a search will yield the information, and trust me, I will do so.
Never the less, if anyone would volunteer to either steer me in the right direction or give me his/her ideas I would really appreciate it.

Last night I check my case status and it changed from In Process to Denied.
I called my lawyer today and they have not received any mailing from BEC. I will have them call into the BEC to try and find what is going on, but I have some questions:

Do the BEC marks the case as Denied when it send a NOF, or after a period if it doesn't receive information regarding the NOF?

What are the main differences between a Status of Denied and a Status of Closed?

My lawyer seemed like he hasn't had much interaction with BEC, and probably more with PERM. I have asked him to call, and he probably will do so, but could any one of you direct me to the number that he would need to call?

I probably will have more questions, I believe that I have finally reached a point where I will be out of this hole. My case has been on the Queue since 2001, it cleared the State (FL) and went to the Region (Atlanta) but then it got stuck on BEC.

I am about to loose it, but I am being positive thinking that as soon as we deal with the NOFs we will get an approval.

Thanks for any help

Number of PBEC is - 484-270-1500

Force you attorney to followp with PBEC. Even you can call and if you are lucky, you get a brief answer.

Good Luck

I know that this has been asked again and again, and that doing a search will yield the information, and trust me, I will do so.
Never the less, if anyone would volunteer to either steer me in the right direction or give me his/her ideas I would really appreciate it.

Last night I check my case status and it changed from In Process to Denied.
I called my lawyer today and they have not received any mailing from BEC. I will have them call into the BEC to try and find what is going on, but I have some questions:

Do the BEC marks the case as Denied when it send a NOF, or after a period if it doesn't receive information regarding the NOF?

What are the main differences between a Status of Denied and a Status of Closed?

My lawyer seemed like he hasn't had much interaction with BEC, and probably more with PERM. I have asked him to call, and he probably will do so, but could any one of you direct me to the number that he would need to call?

I probably will have more questions, I believe that I have finally reached a point where I will be out of this hole. My case has been on the Queue since 2001, it cleared the State (FL) and went to the Region (Atlanta) but then it got stuck on BEC.

I am about to loose it, but I am being positive thinking that as soon as we deal with the NOFs we will get an approval.

Thanks for any help

My case finally got certified....long ...long wait..

Folks,

Finally...finally...I got certified after waiting 5 years 3 months.

PD: EB2-August 2002
NOF received on December 2006
Case was moved from RIR to TR on June 2007

Congrats GC_Wait2002

Hi GC_Wait2002,
Congrajulations and I wish you good luck in the next stages.
Hope all of us will come out of this mess with smiling faces.

Folks,

We called PBEC they said they will continue to process after sep 28 but will be limited to once a month..didn't tell anything else ...so don't know how long it will take after sep 28 ...

Thanks for this info but what exactly do you mean 'limited to once a month' ? thanks.

What are the chances of a CLOSED case to be reopened? After waiting for 3 years, the online status is CLOSED. There does not seem to be any estatblished guidelines to reopen a closed case. Especiallty if you are in year by year h1b extensions, this is very disturbing. We are waiting for years together for this to be approved, and they just close the application stating they did not receive the response within the deadline set by them for some info without giving it any due consideration. A remainder with a warning instead of closing the case would be appropriate. Because delays could occur due to several reasons like miscommunication, communication delays etc..

Certified at last!

My wait of 5 years, 3 months, 17 days comes to end (1935 days). Certified at last on the website! Hope others too survive the ordeal and come out good from the mess.

Folks,

certified

After so much of of follow up with legal dept and pbec, my case also got certified as of this morning, after a wait since 12th september 2003

I wish good luck to everyone

My wait of 5 years, 3 months, 17 days comes to end (1935 days). Certified at last on the website! Hope others too survive the ordeal and come out good from the mess.

Congrats Kiran

Hearty Congrats SunsKiran. Being EB2, pray God to get you Green Card ASAP.

Officially Last day today

Guys,

As per original published intimation today is last day for BEC (Though they have declared to work on left cases beyond sept end). Congratulations to all who already received their certification by now and sincere prayers for who still are stuck in this blackhole.

ADIOS

- BharatPremi

Certified.

Finally magic word: Certified.
This forum is very useful; I was silent reader in this forum, thanks all for sharing such vast information.

Labor filed on Feb 2003
State-PA,EB2
Category – TR (never converted to RIR)
ETA case # P-05006-*****
45 days letter received. Feb2005 and replied March 2005

Couple of queries from BEC
- Whether my company can afford to pay me salary , I had to provide couple of salary statements and W2 for 2years.
- Recruitment was completed in 2004 in state lever before moving case to BEC, but they were insisting for a new recruitment, but my attorney spoke to many is BEC, finally new recruitment was not necessary,

:)Only suggestion I have to those still waiting, have your attorney follow-up...

Raj.

Certified on the last Day

Hi All,
Finally on the last day of PBEC my labor got certified. I heard about magic words on 29th night from "rnelluri". I am thankfull to every one for supporting me. With the support and advice of the people in this form, I have followed up with PBEC and pushed my attorney.

I wish good luck for those waiting for their labor.

Thanks again