Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Need some Help understanding my NOF/Recruitment Instructions..

My PD is Nov 2004, Applied as RIR in EB2 Category

My Lawyer recieved a Letter with the heading "Reduction in Recruitment Denial" on July 31st saying that ---

My case will not be treated as RIR as the recruitment efforts were 6 months prior to the Petition Date (Which happens to be true when i
checked the copy of the Application Packet that i have). This is what the Notice states in detail
"Your request for a RIR is denied, This request is denied because the employer's recruitment effort occured more than six months prior
to filing the application. Federal regulations 656.21(i)(1)(i) require than an RIR request
contain documentary evidence that within the immediately preceding six months the employer has made good faith efforts
to recruit US workers for the job opportunity." Pursuant to "so and so" federal regulations, your case wikk be treated as TR. You will be contacted by this office with instructions pertaining to post application recruitment.

Following the above Notice, I recieved another Letter with the heading "Recruitment Instructions" on August 9th.
My Recruitment Effort was stated to start from August 24th till Sept 24th. I also see that PBEC has placed an ad on Americas Job Exchange.
And my Online Status reflects that my case is in "IN PROCESS"/"TR"

My Lawyer says that it is an Error with PBEC and they are working towards rectifying it with a letter faxed to BEC.
(1). Is that true that the Ads should be placed with in a 6 Month duration?
(2). Does anyone have a similar experience you can share?

Any thoughts!?

LC certified on 8/20, but no hard-copy as yet

Hey guys,
My labor got certified in PBEC on 8/20. But, still have not received a hard-copy. Do you know how much time it usually takes to get the hard-copy? Anything to be concerned about now that almost 18 days are past? Can I call PBEC on some number?
Lawyer says that it may sometimes take few weeks to get a hard-copy, so I should wait.

Appreciate your help.

Looks like, my I-140(applied with substituted Labor cert.) got denied for reasons yet to be known(waiting on the notice). My guess, Education evaluation as I have a 3 yr bachelors from India and I have a 1 Yr PGDCA.

I have a question, Can I apply a new I-140 with my original Labor Cert. which was approved back in Aug-2006?? Does the new DOL rule which states that 180 days time period come in to affect and they will reject/deny the case.

Please advise....

No end in sight...

Hey Guys

I have been reading these forums for a long time but today I finally broke my silence, please excuse as I have to vent.

Blackhole2002 , sorry I copied your handle as my case went into the blackhole called BEC in 2003.

Just as gv007 said my bad luck has followed everywhere as I continue to miss the bus on everything.
When I was filing my labor it went to BEC. People who filed just 6 mths to a year before in Philly got approvals from my own company and today are sitting pretty with a GC a couple of yrs ago.

I am probably last of the cases in PBEC with the "IN PROCESS" still showing.

I was initially able to get through to the customer services and it turns out couple of NOFs were sent to some wrong address so essentially they are lost as neither the lawyer nor the company received it. Last week when I called again they refused to talk to me saying ask your lawyer to call up.

Details below:
PD Nov 2003
45 Day letter-2005
NOFs sent in Aug 2007 never received.

I need your help on what to do to proceed.What can I do to ensure my Labor application is not closed. Can they just close the case if we never received the NOF?

To compound my worries (as is the case in my life, when it rains it pours) my H1 extension is coming up for renewal. No receipt even though I filed months in advance. I have already filed so will I be out of status for no fault of mine

I am really stuck here and feel cheated that I would have to go back empty handed after putting up with so much crap.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I am still waiting too.
Your attorney should contact with the analyzer ASAP. Ask them to fax a copy
of NOF and respond them ASAP.

My attorney is preparing for the second NOF of my case...

We are running out of time....

Hey Guys

I have been reading these forums for a long time but today I finally broke my silence, please excuse as I have to vent.

Blackhole2002 , sorry I copied your handle as my case went into the blackhole called BEC in 2003.

Just as gv007 said my bad luck has followed everywhere as I continue to miss the bus on everything.
When I was filing my labor it went to BEC. People who filed just 6 mths to a year before in Philly got approvals from my own company and today are sitting pretty with a GC a couple of yrs ago.

I was initially able to get through to the customer services and it turns out couple of NOFs were sent to some wrong address so essentially they are lost as neither the lawyer nor the company received it. Last week when I called again they refused to talk to me saying ask your lawyer to call up.

Details below:
PD Nov 2003
45 Day letter-2005

I need your help on what to do to proceed.What can I do to ensure my Labor application is not closed. Can they just close the case if we never received the NOF?

To compound my worries (as is the case in my life, when it rains it pours) my H1 extension is coming up for renewal. No receipt even though I filed months in advance. I have already filed so will I be out of status for no fault of mine

I am really stuck here and feel cheated that I would have to go back empty handed after putting up with so much crap.

Thanks!

In the same boat.

Hi Blacohole2003,
I am also in the same situation and I understand how this is. My labor is pending with PBEC. My 8th year H1 extension got an RFE. My H1 expired in May 2007. As long as an extension is applied you are in status.

In the month of May PBEC have sent NOF to wrong address. I called PBEC around July 14th and came to know about this. After pushing my Attorney, she called PBEC and spoke to the officer around Aug 10 and came to know what she wants. We sent them immidiatly.

Today I called PBEC and a lady answered the phone and said they are still wating for NOF. My attorney has given me the tracking no for the package and PBEC has received it.

Don't know whats happening. I am in this situation since two months from now. I adivise you to be bold and push your attorney to contact PBEC and do the needfull.

I don't even have a back-up labor. I am just praying.

Good luck for all of US.

Thanks

Hey Guys

Details below:
PD Nov 2003
45 Day letter-2005

Thanks!

BEC Status as of September 10th

BEC Statiscs:

09/10/2007: BEC Processing Status and Future After 09/30/2007

AILA has released the September 6, 2007 DOL Stakeholders/BEC processing update as follows:
Processing Status:
Total Cases Completed: 351,000
Cases Yet to be Completed: 11,000 (2%)
6,500 waiting for response to 30 or 45 day letter
3,000 waiting for response to Notice of Findings
1,500 in various final actions.
Most of remaining cases may be completed by the end of October 2007, but those cases which are not completed by that time will be continuously processed by the BEC even after October 2007.
Future of the BEC and BEC Processing:
BEC will still stay opened beyond 09/30/2007 and until further notice in the federal register in the future (several months). Accordingly, until the DOL releases such federal register notice, people should assume that some of these cases or other unresolved cases will be continuously processed and people should keep sending inquiries even after 09/30/2007 to info@dal.dflc.us or info@phi.dflc.us.

the above info is available at : http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Finally Certified!

Finally Certified! Almost at the end of the life-cycle of PBEC!

Thanks to all that participated in this forum. It was very informative.

hi

liuczh & gvGreencard thanks for your responses , it seems we all are in the same boat. Even I do not have any backup.
I have been pushing my company lawyer (who is indifferent at best) so much, its like I am spoonfeeding him at every stop, I am able to contact the cust serv at BEC but he can't, and the BEC won't talk to us, wonder why do we have to pay these guys if we have to do all the work.

Let us hope & pray that the future brings us something good.

My Lawyer spoke to PBEC today and he is saying that my case is "recommended for Certification" on 08/30/2007

What does that mean? Does that mean - My petition fulfilled all the Requirements and sent to the final stage for issuing a certification?
However - I see at as "IN PROCESS" at this time.

Can somebody let me know how long does it usually for take for certification once the add is posted on American job exchange website by DOL. It just happened to me after staying in data review for long time. It would be helpful how long more I have to wait. Is it like 4 months or less to go? Thanks.

My Lawyer spoke to PBEC today and he is saying that my case is "recommended for Certification" on 08/30/2007

What does that mean? Does that mean - My petition fulfilled all the Requirements and sent to the final stage for issuing a certification?
However - I see at as "IN PROCESS" at this time.

CERTIFIED as of this Morning!

Thanks everyone for your support

No words...

This week after getting through to them with great difficulty found out that the analyst working on the case is on vacation and no one else can get into the files. Just incredible! :mad:

I am still waiting too.
Your attorney should contact with the analyzer ASAP. Ask them to fax a copy
of NOF and respond them ASAP.

My attorney is preparing for the second NOF of my case...

We are running out of time....