PERM "In Process" 180 + days

newu77 said:
Hello Perma,

Do you know the reason for denial. My case is "in process" for more than 9 months and still waiting. If you can share some information then it will be a great help

- thanks
Hi newu77,
I think yours and mine are oldest case pending in PERM.
My lawyer is thinking to file new application.Let me know what's your lawyer is telling you.

GOOD NEWS!!!

My PERM got "Certified".
Today, I came to know from my employer.
I am going to apply for I-140 very soon.

Thanks everybody in the forum for all your help.

newu77 said:
GOOD NEWS!!!

My PERM got "Certified".
Today, I came to know from my employer.
I am going to apply for I-140 very soon.

Thanks everybody in the forum for all your help.
Congrats!!...
Was your case BSC to PERM?

to hxshet

Hi, hxshet,
my case is similar to yours, a coversion case, waiting for more than 11 months now. My attorney is also thinking about filing a new one for me. The problem is I haven't seen any successful example case who got approved after withdrawing the old one. what do you think?
xpky

XPKY said:
Hi, hxshet,
my case is similar to yours, a coversion case, waiting for more than 11 months now. My attorney is also thinking about filing a new one for me. The problem is I haven't seen any successful example case who got approved after withdrawing the old one. what do you think?
xpky
There are so many cases pending of last year becuse they had a system problem and now they had fixed, so my attorney is thinking to file another one.Atlanta doesn't have people to look into old cases with system probs.

to hxshet

I heard that becuase a lot of people applied before Oct, 2005(due to the retrogression), the regression may happen again for applications in 2006. Is it possible that even we got approval for the new perm, we'll have to wait a log time to file I485?
This a treadoff that we need to consider before we choose to withdraw the old case.

Response Email from Atlanta PERM Center

After a long time PLC Atlanta has replied following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your e-mail to the National Processing Center concerning your case filed under the PERM program.

Your case is actively being reviewed by an Analyst. The Analyst’s review of the application information revealed unique issues that must be addressed before an accurate final determination can be issued. You will receive notification when all issues have been properly addressed and the final determination in your case is complete.

The final determination will be sent via regular mail in approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks from the date of this response.

If you do not receive a final determination within this time frame, please email PLC.Atlanta@dol.gov, and include a copy of this email, so that we may properly research and respond to your inquiry.

Atlanta Help Desk
-------------------------------------------------------
Can anoyone tell me what should I expect in mail??

Thanks,
hxshet

Dude, wait a couple weeks, then send them the same inquiry. I bet, you'll get exactly the same response with exactly the same numbers (6 to 8 weeks).

PERM Denied

My case denied based on "kellog" even after filing correctly.
Does anyone know how much time they takes to reply on reconsideration?

Certified in 323 days (248 days more than average)

I just got an email from my attorneys office that my case has been certified today.

Priority Date: 10 Oct 2005
Audit: yes
Category: EB3
Audit Reply Date: 16 Dec 2005
Certification Date: 29 Aug 2006

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com