PERM Filing - Audit/Review Status

but...

Chicago Desi said:
At the moment EB3 Retrogession affects every one. So its not just people from China, India, Philipines but *EVERYONE* has to wait for the visa numbers to become available.

as far as i know, every year in October 1st, there are new numbers available. and each country can use up to 7% of the total. if the country did not ask for more than 7% of last year than there is not supposed to be any retro for this country, is that true?

Slade245 said:
as far as i know, every year in October 1st, there are new numbers available. and each country can use up to 7% of the total. if the country did not ask for more than 7% of last year than there is not supposed to be any retro for this country, is that true?

You are right about October but I am unaware of 7% rule. Got a link for it?

Any status change from Final Review

My case status is Final Review from 2 weeks but no news about even the letter, anybody have any news ......

Concerns about final review

Just to sum up for everyone who( including myself) is wondering about what is Final review.

Looking at various message boards, I can tell you for sure that majority of people who have filed PERM are in this stage. (There are more people in this stage than denied).

This stage use to be slam dunk state where Certified in only a few days away. Not anymore though, a large number of people including myself are in this stage for 3+ weeks. There are people who reported to have passed 60 days decision time limit at this stage.

With no guranteed decsion time this stage might just be similar to Audit Review where all bets for quick decision are off.

All of us can do nothing but wait and watch for retrogression to hit and may be then DOL will come back and request documents or may be do another re-run and all our cases will be magically certified/denied but of course either decision will have for no use to us.

Best we can do is to ask our lawyers to check with DOL about the 60 days limit for that cases in Final Review. That's the only hope.

drirshad said:
My case status is Final Review from 2 weeks but no news about even the letter, anybody have any news ......

In response to GCreform

I do agree with you that it is something wrong with processing these applications in final review. However, there are other in final review, which did not go through 6/24 rerun getting approved, thus, it is something about that rerun and those cases only. We should try to contact DOL through our lawyers and ask about this situation. From many inquires maybe one will bring out an explanation. It is worth it a try.

eb2 retrogression

Any one got information about eb2 retrogression?We should be able to know today if eb2 will retrogress for august or not?If any one knows please post here.

Yes, it is good to get a word from DOL about direct status change from sponsorship to Final Review and what is DOL's next step for those cases. My attorney is already fed up with my case, ofcourse I am also fed up with them. I don't think they will listen to anything I ask now. But sure I will give a try. But one observation here, some people are born with luck may be little but some luck thats why they got approvals. For the same case same applicate same date and same center some get and some don't. Looks like immigration prcedures will always work like lottery no matter how much automation you do for the procedures.

As GC_reform said we will all be waiting till retrogression hits and then we will realize the meansing of the word fate. Good luck everyboday

hi, KnowDOL

Hi, I am a little bit confused after reading your message, do you know the sponsorship does not need to send sponsorship email again? and the case will be in final review directly?

my case was changed from audit to denied then to sponsorship for system glitch, which means, they firstly got sponsorship email already, but since it was corrected to sponsorship again, my employer did not get anything yet.

but I email to DOL and i was told the case is in process, do not know what kind of process it is in.

thanks,
nning

knowDOL said:
Yes, it is good to get a word from DOL about direct status change from sponsorship to Final Review and what is DOL's next step for those cases. My attorney is already fed up with my case, ofcourse I am also fed up with them. I don't think they will listen to anything I ask now. But sure I will give a try. But one observation here, some people are born with luck may be little but some luck thats why they got approvals. For the same case same applicate same date and same center some get and some don't. Looks like immigration prcedures will always work like lottery no matter how much automation you do for the procedures.

As GC_reform said we will all be waiting till retrogression hits and then we will realize the meansing of the word fate. Good luck everyboday

Audit Review

Anyone in Audit review after the June 24th rerun. Any idea when DOL will contact employer for more information.? My case has been in Audit review since july 11th... :mad:

chi_dude

Everybody

My company filed about 20 cases till now 18 of them are in Audit Review and the dates of PD range from May 7th to sometime in June. All of the cases are in Chicago NPC and I wonder if the cases in Chicago were subjected to rerun with the new matrix.

Thanks

chi_dude said:
Anyone in Audit review after the June 24th rerun. Any idea when DOL will contact employer for more information.? My case has been in Audit review since july 11th... :mad:

chi_dude

smajeti said:
My company filed about 20 cases till now 18 of them are in Audit Review and the dates of PD range from May 7th to sometime in June. All of the cases are in Chicago NPC and I wonder if the cases in Chicago were subjected to rerun with the new matrix.

Thanks

20 cases from one company in such a short time... no wander they all went to audit...
let me guess: the first 2 were approved....ha? :D

How about file a new or duplicate application instead of sticking in audit review

Why not file a new or duplicate application instead of sticking in audit review? what's the consequence of doing so?

Who else file duplicate applications in PERM before? Could the new application status be approved or audit review again?

Any 6/24 final reviewers certified?

Anyone certified after getting the final review status on 6/24? My case is now very close to 45 days since applying.

I am getting anxious due to the EB2 retrogression on Sept 1, as per the latest visa bulletin. Taking into account the time delay for getting the actual hard copy of LC (which is running betwen 15-21 days as per my lawyer), all the EB2 people from China and India need to get "Certified" status maximum by this month end to assure timely filing of 140/ 485 and most importantly EAD.

I agree with you. Mine has been in process for 47 days now. It changed to Final Review on 7/8 but no update after that. Am hoping that we see some approvals this week and the DOL sends out the certified copies of the LCs soon to all those who are certified.

Is there any word from those who have already crossed 60 days? Have their attorneys contacted the DOL to find out the reason for the delay in the decision? Also, since there is an email id for the PERM processing centers, I am wondering if we can each write them an email with our case numbers requesting a status update. Maybe they will write to someone with some useful information that will benefit everyone and explain the reason for the delay.

Any thoughts?

Thanks and best wishes to all.

PERM believer said:
Anyone certified after getting the final review status on 6/24? My case is now very close to 45 days since applying.

I am getting anxious due to the EB2 retrogression on Sept 1, as per the latest visa bulletin. Taking into account the time delay for getting the actual hard copy of LC (which is running betwen 15-21 days as per my lawyer), all the EB2 people from China and India need to get "Certified" status maximum by this month end to assure timely filing of 140/ 485 and most importantly EAD.

PERM tracking

Hi,

My PERM application is submitted today and I have the case number for it. I do not have a log in information for the PERM site from my employer. Can anyone suggest tracking PERM application with the case number alone. If there is a phone #etc. Thanks
v

gc_06 said:
Hi,

My PERM application is submitted today and I have the case number for it. I do not have a log in information for the PERM site from my employer. Can anyone suggest tracking PERM application with the case number alone. If there is a phone #etc. Thanks
v

Click on PERM2010 and select "Find all all post by PERM2010".
I don't recall those numbers again, I use lot of times to find info from others.

I did call to atlanta office after certified. But some of the post here say, their attorney suggest not to check the case statys untill 60 days passes. Take action as you feel appropriate for you.

We are on the same boat!

One month ago, my application was filed and got audit review immediately. Yesterday I got a mail from Chicago DOL, I found out the audit was caused by a very stupid mistake. Then I asked my employer refile the application. After responsing the sponsorship email, I got final review status.

My question is:
1) Can we refile it in this kind of situation (H17 was mistakenly answered with Yes)?
2) Do I need to reply the mail from DOL which has a deadline Aug. 15th, 2005? If yes, how can I explain it was a mistake? Do I need submit all those requested documents (recruitment doc ...)?

Anybody has any experiences?

Thanks!

Perm_J said:
Why not file a new or duplicate application instead of sticking in audit review? what's the consequence of doing so?

Who else file duplicate applications in PERM before? Could the new application status be approved or audit review again?

We have to reply....when audit comes

sparc said:
We are on the same boat!

One month ago, my application was filed and got audit review immediately. Yesterday I got a mail from Chicago DOL, I found out the audit was caused by a very stupid mistake. Then I asked my employer refile the application. After responsing the sponsorship email, I got final review status.

My question is:
1) Can we refile it in this kind of situation (H17 was mistakenly answered with Yes)?
2) Do I need to reply the mail from DOL which has a deadline Aug. 15th, 2005? If yes, how can I explain it was a mistake? Do I need submit all those requested documents (recruitment doc ...)?

Anybody has any experiences?

Thanks!

sparc,

When we get an audit review, we have to reply with in the time frame as per PERM guide line otherwise they might not allow your company to file PERM upto 2 years.