Perm denial

doctechh

Hi there

My PERM got denied. The reason is as follows

Denial Reason #1
The employer's use of New England Journal of Medicine to advertise the job opportunity is not appropriate. Specifically, no experience ws required in section H.6 on the ETA form 9089. It is therefore determined that a journal would not be advertise for the job opportunity listed on the ETA form 9089 for which certification is being sought. Therefore, the application is being denied.

Denial Reason #2
The professional journal, The new england journal of medicine,used by employer to advertise the position listed on ETA form 9089, Hospitalist Physician, per mandatory requirement steps provisions is not an appropriate publication for job opprtunity. Specifically , the job opportunity is a professional occupation which does not require experience and an advance degree and a professional journal would not be used to advertise such a position. Therefore, the application is being denied.

The part which I dont understand is that 3 more physicians have already been approved on exact same journal advertisement and the exact same appliaction process in last 3 yrs. . The advertisement was also given in largest circulaiting local news paper as well as ste employment website. I cannot figure out why was it rejected. Could it have been a mistake by somebody?

Looks to be as governmental error. File request for reconsideration under 656.24 and reconsideration based on alleged departmental error.