PERM - Chicago vs Atlanta

futre828 said:
anybody knows a good attorney to file PERM?? CLose to Orlando, FL would be wonderfull.
I have already a case of LC with RD 02-2005, but that is going to take forever. I want to apply with another sponsor, and a new atorney because the one that I have does not comunicate, does not respond email, does not want to talk to his clients, does not give appointments, and me like 20 other guys here in Florida are very unhappy with him, (but we already have paid this guy).
Thanks to all of you that post here... and good luck
Javier
Javier,

My attorney has a office in Orlando. I have good experience with him and his staff. PM me I will give you his info. You can give my reference.

Good Luck!

Javier = can you speicify who is that "Non-Communicative" attorney so we can stay away from??? I may have an attorney to recommend in Orlando.. I just want to know it's not the same one you don't get along with...

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

MohitFL said:
If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

Post your full name, address, company name, company phone and company email if you are so confident.
Else, STOP SPAMMING!

LABOUR ALTANTA information HELP

Hi All,

My emloyeer filed my Labour in EB2 on 15 days back and my tracking number starts with AXXXXXXXXX.
Can you please let me know when i can track this and when this will be approved

My lawyer sent me the following email just now:

Hi:

I just checked the status of your PERM application online and it has been
certified. We have not yet received your approval here at our offices as
it can take a few weeks. We will be in contact upon receipt of your LC.

Thanks!

Please see my signature for more details.
Thank you guys for all your support. See you in the 140 threads.

Message for LiveStrong (PERM processing time)

Hello Livestrong,

U had mentioned that ur dates are

PERM on 02/23/2007 * AD: 05/07/2007 * Hardcopy: 05/16/2007

Was ur PERM filed in Atlanta or Chicago?