PERM - Chicago vs Atlanta

gc_2006

Registered Users (C)
While this is being assigned automatically, can all who are stuck/approved in PERM please also post where PERM has been filed (Chicago/Atlanta). According to what I have read on multiple posts and boards it looks like Chicago has this 'final review forever' issue.
Please help us figure this out by posting this info as well.

I'm in same situation

knowDOL said:
Mine is filed in June with Chicago and in Final Review since July 1st.
Mine also filed in Chicago on July 12 and is in final review from July 12.

Chicago - Final Review

My case is also in 'Final Review' state at Chicago since 7/8.
Was filed on 6/3, rejected on 6/6, then after the re-run moved to Sponsorship on 7/6 and after replying to the sponsorship email moved to 'Final Review' on 7/8.
Waiting fingers crossed and hoping that it gets Certified soon!

Filed on May 20th to Chicago
Audit Review changed to Final Review on June 24th
No Progress since then

Backlog here as well?

What in the world is Chicago upto, I am going to file PERM, dont we have to wait 60 days after the ad itself to apply, now you guys are waiting for another 60 days and still it is not certified. I thought PERM was to settle everything in a short period of time. Are they going to honor that or not? Here also they are sitting on the files to clear is it?

Please explain??? How can Atlanta people get their approvals where as Chicago applicants do not?

What exactly is final review, does that mean it can get certified anytime soon?

rajaabhi said:
Filed on May 20th to Chicago
Audit Review changed to Final Review on June 24th
No Progress since then

Applied on June 22. Status in "Final review" since then.

I believe my center is "Atlanta" processing center as my work location is New Hampshire.

Chicago

Chicago
Filed May 11th... Audit Review since May 13th and so is the fate of 20+ employess from my company.

Chicago sucks bigtime... :mad: :mad:

Not sure if this is possible.
Have you received an audit letter yet?

Otherwise, can you withdraw and file again the next day? Maybe it goes much faster then?

smajeti said:
Chicago
Filed May 11th... Audit Review since May 13th and so is the fate of 20+ employess from my company.

Chicago sucks bigtime... :mad: :mad:

Which center these states fall into?

Gurus,

In which center following states will fall into, Chicago or Atlanta?

VA, IL, IA, NH, WY, NJ, DE, TX

Is there any website where I can find this info?

thx

PERM2010 - Certified on 1st July - ATLANTA
MainGC - Certified on 14th July - ATLANTA
gc1305 - Certified 13th July - ATLANTA
perm08 - Certified on 6th July - ATLANTA
progress - Certified 10/ 11 July - ATLANTA
gretzky - Certified on 14th July - ATLANTA
LC_DEC - Certifed on 6th July - ATLANTA
helpwithGC - Certified on 21st July - ATLANTA
ksivaraja ???
Blinds??

Where on earth are the Chicago approvals?
There is clearly an issue there. Is that place all jacked up?

Call Chicago PERM Center

To all who are awaiting a decision from the Chicago PERM Center,

I am sure a lot of us are getting impatient about the status on our cases - especially those who have been in Final Review since June 24 or earlier whereas cases filed in Atlanta are being certified in a week or two.
If we can call up the Chicago PERM center (the number is 312 886 8000) and ask about the status of our cases with the case number, maybe someone will find something useful.
I am also going to try calling them shortly and will post an update if I find something.

As it seems from everyone's experience, it is not over yet till you actually get the certified LC in your hands; even an online 'Certified' status is no good. And with the retrogression in Sep being a certainty, we should not lose any time.

Thanks and hope to hear something positive from someone.
Best wishes to everyone.