Perm Audit

psman

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer filed for my PERM on 15th April 2012. It got audited around 20th July 2012. A response to the audit was mailed on August 15th 2012. Reason for the audit was location - My employer is located in California (a consulting company) but his clients are all across the country. I am located in a different state and working for a client of my employer i.e. I am located at the client site in New Jersey. The lawyer didn't address the issue that my job would require travel, at the time of advertising or during the PERM application. Consequently the DOL audited the case as my location and the company location don't match. My lawyer addressed the issue of travel for my job in the audit response. My questions :-
(1) Could the case be denied as the issue of travel was not addressed at the time of PERM application (even though it is addressed later as part of the audit response)
(2) Is there a possibility that the DOL could change this case to a supervised recruiting (even though the audit was pertaining to the location and not the recruitment process), thereby delaying the PERM approval process even further
(3) In case the PERM application is approved approximately how many more months am I looking at before it gets approved ? In other words how many months is the DOL taking to process audit cases these days ? Any insights or recent experiences on this front ?