passport 52 pages + passport card

looklook199

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

I would like to know what type of documents that I need to provide if I need a 52 pages passport book ( first time apply US passport)?
is there any downside/ risk?

in addition, if I also apply passport book + passport card at the same time at passport agency; how does does it take for passport card? since I am traveling in 2 weeks.

Thank you!

Just mark the appropriate box at the top of the passport application. There is no risk. They will give you one if they have the supplies. Some agencies have passport card facilities on site, so if that's the case, you'll get that at the same time too. If they don't, they will send it by post at a later date. You don't need both the book and card for your trip in 2 weeks. You just need one.

Dear all,

I would like to know what type of documents that I need to provide if I need a 52 pages passport book ( first time apply US passport)?
is there any downside/ risk?

in addition, if I also apply passport book + passport card at the same time at passport agency; how does does it take for passport card? since I am traveling in 2 weeks.

Thank you!

There is no risk and no documents required for the 52-page passport. But you might want to consider if you really need one with so many pages. Since most countries do not require a visa for US citizens, the number of pages in the regular passport might be sufficient. So if you really are not a heavy traveler, you could go with the regular one. I did it and I actually like the fact that it is thinner since I am typically the passport carrier of all family members when we travel together :)

Just mark the appropriate box at the top of the passport application. There is no risk. They will give you one if they have the supplies. Some agencies have passport card facilities on site, so if that's the case, you'll get that at the same time too. If they don't, they will send it by post at a later date. You don't need both the book and card for your trip in 2 weeks. You just need one.

You MUST have the passport book for international air travel so they concentrate in that first. The card has limited use so it very often comes later. These two items and a natz cert will ALL be sent separately if returned by mail.