• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

passed interview with blue sky background photo. Miracle does exist in this world!!!

My wife and I applied for medical in California and we were approved and specially my wife , she is approved immediately because we live in California ,Los angeles county . Before I move to California , I was in Florida and Florida doesn't provide medical for new resident except you have been green card holder for 5 years or US citizen . That's the reason I move to live in California . I hope it helps you with some information

My wife and I applied for medical in California and we were approved and specially my wife , she is approved immediately because we live in California ,Los angeles county . Before I move to California , I was in Florida and Florida doesn't provide medical for new resident except you have been green card holder for 5 years or US citizen . That's the reason I move to live in California . I hope it helps you with some information
Thanks alot for the helpful information. Actually I plan to start from Los Angeles, California too as my friend there will host me for a while.

Yeah happy for your journey and when are you coming to the state ? I like here a lot . Only one thing I hate is that I miss my parents and relatives .

Yeah happy for your journey and when are you coming to the state ? I like here a lot . Only one thing I hate is that I miss my parents and relatives .
I'm still waiting for interview and our CN seems to be low and hopefully we can get interview early in October.
Sure leaving our family and friends is a big issue for us too, but we need to think more for our family...tough equation to solve

I could say that it's my day I didn't know how to describe about it but up until now . I and my wife still think it's a dream for us . CO refused most of the case with the old photo while they forgive me with wrong background .amazingly I prepare to answer my question about photo but CO never asks me about the photo .
Hey great event happened to you. I congratulate you and your spouse. The only thing that I wonder "What would be your answer if CO asked about the background of the photo?" Enjoy your american life!