Passed FPGEE, ToefliBT what next?

alex06

I've just received a letter from the FPGEE that I have passed the exam but not the certificate. I had also taken the Toefl a few months, passed it and the results have been received at the NABP.
How long does it take for the NABP to send me my certificate or what do I need to do next?

congrats for passing FPGEE. NABP usually takes 6 weeks or so to mail ur certificate to you. as to what you have to do next, u should contact the pharmacy board in your state ( if u are in US) and ask them to issue you a intern certificate ( usually they will tell u to wait till u get the FPGEE certificate but they have some discretion on these matters so ask anyway). you should also ask them whether they will count any hours you have worked prior to getting FPGEEC towards your internship. (internship hours vary from state to state. so make sure how many hours you have to work as an intern in ur state). now that u have passed FPGEE, concentrate on clearing NAPLEX exam and MPJE exam. after that you could take the state board and start practicing as a registered pharmacist.
once again, congartulations on ur achievements and all the best for future exams.

guide me regarding fpgee exam

hello,
i am going to appear for fpgee in december can u give me the pattern of questions i.e, no. of question in each section , evaluating criteria, how nto score in each section etc any other information to share.
thanking u,
my email:shyamsunder_kodi@yahoo.co.in
hope to receive ur valuable suggestions.

Hi

What do you think how long does it take to prepare for the test, I mean how many months ??

And I have to read CPR completely or some parts are unimportant??

HI Everyone

i need some information about FPGEE, i think i'm gonna take the exam on june, but i don't know what books i should study? what is the type of questions? and the main major topics?
please i need help from anybody passed the exam
thanx